*All of the items listed for sale are priced "as is". One of the most wonderful things (in my opinion) about antique jewelry is the story each piece tells through areas of wear and patina. As many of these items are hundreds of years old, some of the pieces will not be in perfect condition so any buyer should be aware of this when purchasing. I do my very best to photograph every piece from all angles to show its uniqueness as well as condition and wear. *Any and all measurements provided, including estimation of carat weight of diamonds and stones or carat gold, are approximate and based on estimation. Unless otherwise stated, we do not remove diamonds/stones from their settings in order to obtain an exact carat weight.* I am not a jeweler or gemologist, just someone that loves antique jewelry.*
Please notify us within 48 hours of delivery if you would like to make a return for a refund. We do not issue merchandise credits, partial refunds, or post-sale discounts. Returns must be shipped within 3 days of delivery, via fully insured, trackable delivery, adult signature required. Returns are accepted at our sole discretion, and no refunds will be issued for altered, damaged, or lost items.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember, it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
To request a return, please contact us via email. If your return is accepted, we will send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question via our Contact Us page.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
The following exclusions apply: shipping and insurance fees (delivery and returns); PayPal/Shopify credit card purchase fees (2.9%(paypal) or 2.6% (Shopify) U.S., as PayPal and Shopify do not refund purchase fees), layaway deposits, payments, or purchases; custom items; international purchases (non U.S.).
Shipping & Insurance
- It is my goal to get shipments out as soon as possible. I typically ship 1-2x a week and will inform you when your order ships out so that you can plan to receive it. Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that an adult is available at the delivery address to sign for the package. If you anticipate any issues pertaining to availability to sign for a delivery, please let us know upon purchasing to schedule delivery of your item.
- Our shipping costs include tracking, adult signature (where available), and insurance. All shipment costs are calculated prior to purchasing, and are reflected in the invoice.
- Domestic: U.S. (Lower 48 States): Deliveries will be made via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate (where available). Expedited service is also available via UPS.
- International: We ship to some (but not all) countries. Please let us know your shipping country prior to making your purchase, and we will work with you to determine Shipping and insurance fees, depending on value and destination.
- We are unable to ship to PO boxes and military and diplomatic APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- Any additional courier charges incurred for a returned package and/or re-delivery are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Sales Tax - Applicable taxes will be charged on the order total (including merchandise, services, shipping, and insurance) for shipments within California.
- Duties/Customs/Tariffs/Taxes/Regulations for Shipment Outside of the U.S.
All items will be shipped and declared with the full value and description stated, NO exceptions.
- Any and all customs/duties/tariffs/taxes or other applicable fees associated with receiving your package in your destination are the sole responsibility of you, the purchaser. If a package is not retrieved or delivered due to a customs-related issue, no refunds will be granted.
- You are also responsible to ensure that your destination does not restrict or prohibit the importation of any items purchased. We are not responsible for any actions taken by your local authorities with regard to an item they deem to be restricted or prohibited.
- Layaway - Layaway is considered on a case by case basis. Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the products we sell, as well as the unique circumstances surrounding the purchase and resale of each item, we reserve the right to refuse layaway at any time, and without explanation. Thank you for your understanding.
- For the first 24hrs after an item is posted for sale/posted on Instagram, we do not offer Holds or Layaway options. After 24hrs, either may be considered but neither are guaranteed.